The Windows Store Error codes are one of the common errors which appear over the internet. Unluckily, this Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 is only one of numerous error codes which influence the usage of the store and always keep users away from downloading and updating the applications. Usually, users encounter this error on Windows 8, 8.1 and of course Windows 10.
However, it is very difficult to find and download the best apps, and other conveniences which are suitable for your operating system without taking the support of the Windows store. Since Microsoft hasn’t known about this issue and they even don’t provide any fixes for it. Therefore, to fix this issue, you first need to think about the cause of this error, probably, due to cyber infection, some hardware issues or some other reason. But you do not have to be worry about it; we are providing you with a few best methods which will help you in fixing the Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Troubleshoot Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500
The Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 does not allow the users to update or download the apps they have already installed in their computer system. Sometimes, this can be irritating for the users when they believe that all the applications on the Windows store are updated regularly and these latest updates bring some new feature in the installed application. Below we provide you with few fixes which will help you in troubleshooting the error code 0x80131500. Here how to troubleshoot it:
Method-1: Clean the Windows Store Cache
- Press the Windows + R keys all together to open the Run Command Search box.
- In the “Run Search” box, copy and paste the command “WSReset.exe” and hit Enter.
- Once the Command Prompt and Windows Store window open on the screen, it signifies that the cache has been permanently removed from your system.
- Restart your computer system, go to the Windows Store and then try to update or download any desired app.
Method-2: Restore Local Settings
- Press the “Settings” tab to open it.
- Choose “Time & Language” option.
- Then, choose “Regional & Language” option.
- In the Language heading section, click on the “Add a Language” option.
- After that, pick “English (United States)/(United Kingdom).
- Hit the “Options” button and then press the “Download” button.
- Now, navigate to the former page and opt “Speech” option.
- In the Speech-language section, select the language that you choose earlier and close all the windows.
- Finally, restart your computer system to save all the changes.
Harry Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at mcafee.com/activate | office.com/setup | norton.com/setup | office.com/setup | norton.com/setup | mcafee.com/activate